* Actual usable capacity is reduced due to a number of factors and varies: Since the operating system occupies part of the memory (RAM), the actual free space is less than the identified memory capacity; the installation of the operating system and pre-installed programs occupy part of the flash memory (ROM) ), The actual available storage space is less than the identification flash memory capacity.
Built-in battery, no replacement
support 5V2A charging
Dual Nano-Sim Card +micro-SD Expansion
Detailed Network Band
GSM (Band B2/3/5/8)
CDMA (Band BC0)
CDMA EVDO (Band BC0)
TD-SCDMA (Band B34/39)
TDD-LTE (Band B34/B38/39/40/41(100MHz))
FDD-LTE (Band 1/3/5/7/8)
Supports mobile, China Unicom, and Telecommunications 4G/3G/2G, and supports mobile and Unicom in-band carrier aggregation 4G+ networks.
When the primary card is mobile and Unicom 4G, the secondary card supports Unicom 3G network voice telephony
Note: Two telecommunications cards cannot be used simultaneously
Support 802.11 b/g/n WiFi Protocol
Bluetooth 4.2 Wireless Technology
WiFi Display, WiFi Direct
Support H.265 / HEVC (Main profile), H.264 (Baseline/Main/High profile), MPEG4 (Simple profile / ASP) and other video formats,
support PCM, AAC / AAC+ / eAAC+, MP3, AMR-NB and WB , APE, WAV and other audio formats
Mobile Phone Host / Power Adapter / USB2.0 Data Cable / Three Guarantees / Getting Started Guide / High Transparency Protective Cover / Pin
* The table is a Redmi reliability inspection typical project, as a non-use standard for testing standards, used for product quality supervision and promotion,
* The full screen is a screen technology, which means that the screen ratio is larger than other 16:9 millet phones;
* The 18:9 screen is the industry's next-generation mobile phone screen ratio standard, and the industry generally believes that the narrow screen is 18:9. The ratio of borders and high screens occupies the standard proportion of full-screen mobile phones;
* The general mobile phones compared in the page are all millet-owned mobile phones.